All you need to know about
Israeli construction employee recruitment
If you read this then we assume you are planning a construction project in Israel.
We are pleased that you see the advantages of investing in our country. Its small in size but has great potential.
We are happy to provide you with our professional and profound knowledge of the construction segment in Israel. ;We are here to help you find the best employees for your unique project.
The construction segment has its complexities.
Here are some interesting things you need to know when recruiting your staff for your project:
- Construction is a key factor in the Israeli general economy with a growing number of employees in the past years. As per the Bank of Israel, this segment currently consists of 250,000 employees.
- Despite the growth in the number of workers, there is still a constant shortage of staff, especially in jobs that require a specific r specialty.
- Shortage of manpower and improperly trained employees may lower the standard of the end result. Work culture and ethics may vary according to the social background of the employees This may influence work hours, rest days, holidays, training level, , specialization, experience and motivation.
- According to Israeli safety regulations– “a contractor is responsible that every construction project is directly and constantly supervised by a foreman whom he appointed”. The foreman must possess an authorized certificate of completing a course in the the relevant work segment (such as: buildings, roads, foundations or development).In Israel there are over 20,000 construction sites, but the amount of certified foremen is only 14,000. This makes high quality foreman hard to find.
What solutions can
Project Pro offer you?
Project Pro can provide you with a wide range of skilled workers for ranks and positions, from top management to general staff, we can offer you a wide range of quality employees in these fields:
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Process engineers
- Project managers
- Health and safety supervisors
- Qualified inspectors
- Technical workers
- Production workers
- Purchasing personnel
- Accounting and fiscal department
- Legal staff and contracts
- General employees
- Installation specialists