All companies in Israel must register with The Registrar of Companies and the Tax Authorities
Here are the steps to follow:
- Complete corporate registration documents, and have them certified by an Israeli attorney, Israeli Consul or Notary at the country of residence.
- File registration documents with the Registrar of Companies and receiving his approval.
- Register for taxes at the Israel Tax Authorities (ITA).
- Register for VAT at VAT Department (part of ITA).
- Register with the National Insurance Institute.
- Open a bank account at a bank located Israel.